Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and is an essential nutrient for humans. It is a powerful antioxidant that protects cell membranes and other fat-soluble parts of the body.
Links Vitamin E contains d-alpha tocopherol, which is the most active form of vitamin E in humans. It is extracted from natural sources and is twice as active as synthetic forms.
- Neutralizes harmful free radicals in the body that can cause tissue and cellular damage
- Slows down the process of ageing due to oxidation
- Contributes a healthy circulatory system
- Strengthens the capillary walls
- Aids in proper blood clotting and improves wound healing
- Aids in the formation of red blood cells
- Supports healthy skin and nails
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 400IU
Does not contain: Sugar, starch, wheat, yeast, preservative, artificial colour or flavor.
Take one softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Store in cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
If you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before using the product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Manufactured in USA